We Will Beat Any Written Quote By 15% on Home Window Tinting, Office and Commercial.
Q Tint Home Window Tinting service offers the best in premium quality home window tinting, office and commercial window films.
Obligation free quotes
We can provide obligation free on site inspection, consultation and quotations, otherwise, if you have accurate sizes we can provide quotation via email. Feel free to email. We have professional installers with years of experience and friendly professional advice from a great sales team.
Q Tint offers the best in home window tinting.
Home Window Tint, Office and Commercial Cost
While the price of home, office and commercial window tinting varies, it is best to book a quote, but you can provide measurements via email here. Our flat glass window tinting prices start from as low as $55.00 ex GST per square metre. Minimum charge ($198). This price includes supply and installation (standard installation) of the highest quality. Inquire today to have a no obligation, free, professional quotation. Check out some of our latest work here.
Enjoy the benefits of energy efficient windows at a fraction of the cost of replacing your windows. Upgrade your existing windows to be more energy efficient by reducing heat absorption and lowing internal temperatures without changing the appearance of your windows.
Avery Dennison and Suntek window films come with manufacturer’s lifetime warranty. Your home will be a comfortable temperature year round and as an added bonus you will save on your energy costs.
There are some factors to consider that may affect the price of home/office/commercial window tinting:
- Type and brand of film
- Number and size of windows – small/timber framed windows may incur an extra charge
- Removal of old film – old film will be professionally removed prior to installing new film
- Excessive/rough silicone, paint or putty edges – we may need to tidy/remove rough/excessive edges prior to installation
- Removal of screens/grills or obstructions to enable installation – client is encouraged to remove all obstructions etc prior to installation if possible
- Hire or supply of specialised equipment for windows at height or in areas that are not easily accessible – ladders/trestles/planks for windows in stairs, voids etc
- Extra man power -some installs may require two or more tinters (most installs only require one tinter)
Call or email us to arrange a no obligation, free quote. We will gladly guide you through your film selection. Our quote will detail any special considerations involved with your window film installation.
Customers alway have things like this to say…
“Fast, friendly, great quality and price. Can’t recommend more highly! Thank you Q Tint!”
- Area’s we service
- Acacia Ridge
- Bowen Hills
- Cannon Hill
- Carina Heights
- Coopers Plains
- Dutton Park
- East Brisbane
- Eight Mile Plains
- Ellen Grove
- Forest Lake
- Fortitude Valley
- Highgate Hill
- Holland Park
- Holland Park West
- Kangaroo Point
- Kelvin Grove
- Manly West
- Moreton Island
- Mount Gravatt
- Mount Gravatt East
- New Farm
- Norman Park
- Petrie Terrace
- Port of Brisbane
- Red Hill
- Seven Hills
- Seventeen Mile Rocks
- Sinnamon Park
- South Brisbane
- Spring Hill
- Stones Corner
- Sunnybank Hills
- Upper Mount Gravatt
- West End
- Wynnum West
*film must be in stock. We reserve the right to query the company to validate quotation. Standard installs only.